"To be a leading and reliable internet service provider"
Pacenet is Class 'A' Internet Service Provider licensed by DOT with a pan INDIA presence. A strong emphasis on quality of service and reliability has enabled us to cater to subscribers across hundreds of locations in 7 cities across India in a very short span of time. viz. Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Vadodara, Indore, Jaipur, Dhule & Pune.
Get Pacenet for:
1. High uptime link ideal for 24X7 heavy internet usages
2. Maximum protection from Internet downtimes
3. To suit various business needs
4. Ability to run multiple critical applications simultaneously
5. Symmetrical speeds for upload and download
6. Business continuity maintained through 24x7 helpdesk support
7. Onsite technical support to solve critical issues
8. Dedicated Customer Relationship Manager to ensure
9. Ability to run multiple mission critical applications simultaneously
10. Best-in-class SLAs.
Tata Communications Ltd. unites the industry and market expertise of VSNL, VSNL International, Teleglobe, Tata Indicom Enterprise Business Unit, VGSL and CIPRIS to become the leading integrated provider of telecommunications solutions.
Sify is India’s largest provider of Broadband service that explores the true potential of the Internet. It offers high speed, high quality, low cost and easy to use Internet connection at home in two categories:Broadband and Hi-Speed Plans. Sify broadband keeps pace with the new, fast, and ever-changing world of Internet needs. The need to get easy, quick and uninterrupted access to net is a reality with Sify Broadband.
Tata Communications Ltd. unites the industry and market expertise of VSNL, VSNL International, Teleglobe, Tata Indicom Enterprise Business Unit, VGSL and CIPRIS to become the leading integrated provider of telecommunications solutions. The global reach and industry expertise of Tata Communications drives and delivers a new world of communications. The company leverages its Tata Global Network, vertical intelligence and leadership in emerging markets to deliver value-driven, globally managed solutions.
Most Indian consumers have not yet been introduced to HDTV even though it has become a popular catch word.